Friday, December 2, 2011

An Early Christmas Present

I made my last payment on Tommy on Wednesday. Wahoo! He's mine! I had a two year lease with an option to buy - and I'm forever indebted to Cathy for letting me do that. I couldn't have purchased him without it. I have eight horses in the pasture to feed, so every penny that I can scrape up out of the bucket is precious. But I'm considering Mr. Tommy Tudor an early cheery Christmas present to myself! And he is one of the best presents that I've ever gotten. =:)
A recent picture of him on one of our windy fall day conditioning rides.

He's gotten to the point where he's pretty patient when I have the camera out now. I used to have to push him away all the time when I'd take a picture, because he'd be right in my face wanting to know what that little black thing was. Now, it's like, "Oh god, the black thing is out again. I'll just wait here, knock youself out...."


A picture from earlier on this summer, after he was nice and shiney from having a bath. =:)


1 comment: