Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heave-Ho!

The older that I get, the more that I start looking for stumps, rocks, ledges, panels, or whatever else that happens to be laying around to help me get aboard my horses. I never used to give mounting up much of a thought, but now it's getting to be one of those things that's becoming more of a "consideration" as the years continue. (My slowly-expanding pant size doesn't help much in that department as well....ugh.) To add a bit of insult, none of my horses are considered to be huge skyscrapers in height either.

So all that I can think of when I see photos of these giant guys is: "Holy S***! How in the hell do they get up on those things...?"












1 comment:

  1. OY!!! Part of the problem is that those horses aren't made for riding at all! ha ha... I had to give the second one a good stare.... I am going to assume that, although the horse really is a giant, the girl is no giant herself!

    ReplyDelete