Thursday, June 4, 2015

Congratulations to the akhal teke community,  I am down to only ONE person that I can fully trust anymore.  Only one - that's it.  I've never been around so many hypocritical fluff-heads and animal abusers (starvers), in my entire life!  Most will say one thing and then turn around and do the total opposite.  Fake and un-trustworthy as hell.  I've un-friended several people off my facebook page because I'm tired of watching the crap unfold. 

I'm not holding out much hope for the akhal teke population in America anymore.  Time to start putting some distance away from the circus.  I made the right decision to go with the pinto association and register my horses with them.  From now on, anything subsequent that I raise with akhal teke blood will be going into the PtHA.  I'm desperately craving a more professional environment!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment