Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall 2015

The leaves are turning beautiful colors and the weather is glorious outside!  I've been taking advantage of the nice days by doing some cart driving and leisurely trail riding.  Fun stuff!

A young tree in our yard is turning a brilliant autumn yellow.

The stubble fields are wide open and jog-able for miles.  Our little pony Gweedie has been getting some good workouts lately. 

He is such a good little pony.  I can't believe that he's 17 years old already!  I remember when Craig and I brought him home at 9 months old.  (I broke him to ride and drive as a late 3 year old.)  Time sure flies.... 


Our beagles enjoy trotting along behind the cart, but when they get tired there's a load of three of us for the pony to carry around!

No comments:

Post a Comment