Thursday, November 20, 2014

Another cross-post from Facebook. I notice that I'm starting a lot of sentences with "Well damn." I guess that I'm getting used to being disappointed about some things.

------------------------------------------

"Well damn. I had hoped that the new Horseflicks video would have a bit more romance to it, like something Darryl Larson would produce. Unfortunately it's another documentary style of flat like the first version. But on a good note, there is more riding and interviews in it..... which makes it a bit more better than the first time around.

I was hoping for a promo video full of romance and excitement that will sweep me off my feet! An artistical movie style production that promotes fascination and intrigue to the general public about our horses. Maybe someday somebody will make an exciting promo video for the akhal teke, similar to the one of the arabian production below."

http://vimeo.com/19764354

Our breed has everything that is depicted in the arab promo video: a rich history, petroglyphs, paintings, beautiful tack, beautiful horses, capability, spirit, freedom, and a romance of the desert horse. Kinda makes you wonder why there isn't a huge demand for our breed, and nobody is banging down our doors to buy our horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment