Sunday, November 23, 2014

Exciting news! I'm like a kid in a candy store at the moment! This winter season has been very liberating, and my backlog is now officially caught up with and finished. I planted my butt in the studio and cranked it out. The exciting part is I've started working on my own stuff.  At this moment I've got 2 drastic customs, 1 OOAK sculpture, and 3 bronze sculptures in the works! (And they're all happening at the same time.)  Hazzahhhhhh!!!!!! Whew, I'm on a big ol' roll baby!  There's going to be some canvas paintings coming down the turn pike later on too.

I'll have some pictures posted soon of the first drastic custom that is almost done. I've had a real blast making her, and she's a sweet new matronly bombshell!  Can't wait to share this "lounging lady" with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment