Friday, November 7, 2014

I usually don't take pasture pictures of anything because they totally bug the crap out of me. I believe that most of the time there is no point to it. It's just a horse doing absolutely nothing with someone thinking it's great to take a picture of them in the act of doing absolutely nothing - and there's a bazillion of these pictures plastered all over the internet. (I guess that I'm not the Hallmark type...)

But, the fall colors are pretty right now and I thought that the poplar tree was a brilliant shade of yellow. So here's a "dreaded pasture picture" of a filthy, muddy, out-of-shape, pigging-out Tommy... with a stunning yellow poplar in all of it's autumn glory in the background.

It's a rare occasion to see a photo like this coming from me, and you'll probably never see one again, so enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment